2.03.2011

Reflections

Last week I presented my project for a jury of 7 teachers from my school.
I received reflections, critique, feedback and comments on my work. Both good and bad. And now a week later I, myself have got some time to reflect upon what I have done i.e. "the end result" and what was said during the presentation. The thing that goes against my concept the most is the fact that my project actually ended up in a plain old modernist box. Perpendicular wall-floor-roof relations. Even though some exciting things happens within the building and between the building and the context, I feel that I would have needed to take it further and blow up "the box".
I always tend to rationalize... unfortunately.
New project starting tomorrow. New cool ideas bubbeling and new energy has been stored during a lazy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment