12.11.2012

Lund Architecture Symposium finally online

at last I have managed to upload the recordings from Lund Architecture Symposium. I took me three months of crawling through University bureaucracy, but finally...

Hope you enjoy, and keep your eyes open for a sneaky fellow snooping around in most of the videos. He happens to be me


Peter Cook Lecture at Lund Architecture Symposium 2012 from Lund School of Architecture on Vimeo.

Neil Spiller Lecture at Lund Architecture Symposium 2012 from Lund School of Architecture on Vimeo.

Simon Herron Lecture at Lund Architecture Symposium 2012 from Lund School of Architecture on Vimeo.

Léopold Lambert Lecture at Lund Architecture Symposium 2012 from Lund School of Architecture on Vimeo.

Hermann Klöckner Lecture at Lund Architecture Symposium 2012 from Lund School of Architecture on Vimeo.

Jorge Ayala Lecture at Lund Architecture Symposium 2012 from Lund School of Architecture on Vimeo.

Symposium discussion from Lund School of Architecture on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Oliver Pershav said...

Perfect background music for work on the final stretch of my autumn project. Thanks!

Joseph said...

it still seems odd seeing my tutors up there [Simon Herron], I started at Greenwich University pre-Spiller, and now its like being taught by celebrities...

...that said we're subjected to these lectures all the time now!

Post a Comment