12.31.2010

Concretization

After the critique on the 20th December, I was told that I don't take my drawings seriously. Although my lacking knowledge in Danish, I understood that the critics were missing context and program in my project.

This is of course important parts of architecture (if not the most important) but during this year I've been trying to find out how to work in department 6's way. And I still haven't got a grip of it. A couple of weeks ago my teacher told me that it was to early to go into the questions mentioned above... hmmm.

Anyway.
With this in mind I have taken a much more concrete approach to the project, tying it down into context and forming my drawing according to program.
Below I show you the old plan put into context as well as a new plan, generated from the old and adapted to the context, along with a program. The gray scheme is showing degrees of private/public.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mats, when the critics say something, you have to do TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE, and exaggerate good. That worked for me.

Hm, on second thought never mind. Happy new year!

Mats Håkansson Behrbohm said...

Haha. I'll think about that Oliver. I bet you could pull it off, with your verbal skills. I on the other hand, am not as persuasive on intellectual argumentations as you. Especially not in Danish. The thing is that i totally agree with them, and then it's hard to prove them wrong.

Post a Comment